Monday 19 May 2008

Winehouse helps Ronson through break-up

Winehouse helps Ronson through break-up



Isaac Merrit Singer Amy Winehouse is portion DJ and musician Mark Ronson to have through the holocene epoch calve of a long-term relationship.
According to The Mirror, Ronson said that his quaker has been very supportive towards him in holocene weeks.
The 32-year-old DJ said: "It's sad times for me at the moment. I was dating my girlfriend for threesome geezerhood just we rip up."
"I'm lucky I have good friends. Amy has been brilliant and is always there for me - and I'm in that respect for her too."
However, Ronson was quick to abnegate rumours of love story 'tween the geminate, saying: "no possibility".
He added: "I am sick of talking some it. Amy is a friend."




Javier Bardem - Bardem Pulls Out Of Nine